My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Friday, October 2, 2009

McDonald's in Paris made me happy today.

No, not because I'm an America craving junk food.
Because today, McDonald's was warm, had free bathrooms, and free WIFI.
Things we all take for granted in America, seriously.

After getting off an eleven hour train to Paris the last thing I wanted to do was use a cold, dirty bathroom and have to pay euros to do so.
McDonalds had such a lovely bathroom, it was clean and warm, and they had free WIFI. And James and I are at our second home in Paris, in Courbevoie.
It's so great to kind of have a handle on this city.
Today we tackled the metro like pros, I'm so proud of us.

And today off I go to Marche Aux Puces in Saint-Ouen, then maybe some time alone in the Luxembourg Gardens, and maybe I'll meet James for dinner in Montemartre or something lovely like that.

Paris, je t'aime.

We're here only for the weekend because of Nuit Blanche 2009. You gotta check it out.

OHHH I'm so excited.
And then, Berlin, and then Rome and then Switzerland and then Florence and then Barcelona and then Bilbao and then Paris and then London and then NY and then...

Oh this is going to be the craziest month of my life, I know it.

*Short little post, will write more about what it was like to visit Monaco (which is another country, who knew?) and say goodbye to Cannes and Nice and Plascassier and Jack Roquemore and fam)*

No comments:

Post a Comment