My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Italy, again.

Dear friends,

Switzerland had perhaps the most lovely landscape I have ever seen, but boy am I glad to get out of that country. Literally sucking our wallets dry.
I had a hard time with it honestly, poor James had to deal with a Sheena breakdown, lol.
But we had a lovely time in Switzerland though, and in Lausanne, which is just a beautiful city. We met the most wonderful couch surfers who made us awesome Swiss food.
We had raclettes and some amazing fondue (which swiss people would argue is not french, its a mini war, i guess this is what's important when you're a neutral country, lol).
Also, we went out to this realy great Chinese restaurant with some of our new friends and then finally went out to a club in the Lausanne Flon district which is apparently pretty famous.
It was a good time although Europe has still disappointed with its crappy music.
However, I could not get over how in Lausanne at this club they were broadcasting the Gator game! CRAZY! It made me feel a little homesick honestly.
We finally were able to get out of Switzerland yesterday, after is costing an arm and a leg to do so, but now we are in lovely Florence with Lindsay and Ross Stowers and their lovely family. We're only here till Wednesday night thought because then we are going to BARCELONA.
I am super stoked about Florence though and getting the best gelato I've ever had and seeing the Duomo.

Today will be a day of walking and love I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment