My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

19 Rue Vaneau

Tomorrow is our last day in our Parisian apartment.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=19%20rue%20vaneau&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Life here has been so lovely, and I think we will miss it dearly.

Post coming later to talk about what life here in this apartment has looked like for us. :)

For now, here's a teeny tiny vid that exemplifies our mornings here.



Side note: Most days we walk to the Boulanger Pattiserie and get pastries for breakfast. And today I had some amazing muesli with raisins and bananas topped with sugar for breakfast. We actually ARE eating, don't you worry, lol.

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. IT's so good to hear you laugh. And James with Sleepy eyes.

    ReplyDelete