My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Small Video to Say Hello From Our Hostel Guests

For the past week, every morning my teammate Ashley and I have been making breakfast for our hostel guests. We've made sausage and tomato hamburgers, scrambled eggs, croissants and waffles and brioche, bacon and tomato and onion burgers, and french toast. In addition, we always serve them hot tea and coffee, and offer the everyday staples of cereal, toast, and fresh fruit. We always have a surf movie playing as a backdrop. So many fun relationships have been made over our breakfast table, and we've had so many treasured conversations.
Here's a small video to show you what this time looks like:



As a quick update, today was church Sunday, and it was such a beautiful time at both the Biarritz and Hossegor churches. I helped lead worship tonight at Hossegor, and had to opportunity to sing worship in both French and English. It was such an amazing honor, and I had so much fun. Tomorrow, my long term teammate and I are going to Anglet, a nearby beach, to get surf lessons with a hostel guest. I'm both nervous and excited, but probably more excited.

If I get pictures from tomorrow, you can bet they'll be up on here soon.

D'accord. Bonne nuit tout le monde!

avec tout mon affection,
*Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment