My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

17 days away. 71% raised. And We Eat. We Play. We Listen was a huge success!



Dearest friends,

Thank you so much to all who attended my benefit event this Saturday! I loved spending time eating, picnicking, playing, and listening to wonderful local music with you.
And the perfect weather was just the cherry on top to the most perfect day.
I can’t forget to thank my dear friends and talented musicians who played for the event:
Floodwork
www.myspace.com/floodwork


James Roquemore
www.myspace.com/jamesroquemore

Rudy Stockhausen
www.myspace.com/rudystockhausen


A listen to their work will not be regretted.

As an update, I wanted to let you know that
I successfully raised $630 from my event!

WOW friends, I am both moved and humbled by your generosity.
What a beautiful community I have.In addition to the $630 raised at the event, I have gotten calls from people who were sad they unable to attend, but still wanted to give.

The total of these pledges amounts to $400, which puts me at
$1030 raised this weekend!

Endlessly thank you to all who came out, prayed, and continue to support me in this fundraising process.
I am 17 days away from the trip and have raised $2710 of the $3800 I need.
It’s hard to believe I am already at 71% - I have been so enjoying walking with the Lord as I watch him faithfully raise my funds and call others to join my support team. Friends, please continue to pray for the remainder of my funds to come in. And as always, let me know of ways I can pray for you.

Thank you so much for the blessing of your friendship and interest.

Love always,
Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment