My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

40 Days Left & A [HUGE] Launch

Ok friends, here it is!!!

In an effort to creatively gather donations for my upcoming TRIP TO FRANCE with Pioneers ministries I have:

1. Uploaded my support letter online. It's handmade and fun.

2. Created and LAUNCHED an ETSY account where I will be selling JOURNALS, CARDS, and so so much more.
Oh! A Pretty Pigeon is my etsy store. So excited!
The name is something James, my dear friend and travel companion this past fall, said while we were walking the streets of Paris. The timing, the day, everything was perfectly funny and we laughed about it for months...I could think of nothing better than such a fun memory for my etsy store name.

3. ANNOUNCED my BENEFIT SHOW. So excited for this.

"We Eat. We Play. We Listen." featuring the musical stylings of James Roquemore and Floodwork. I am making my infamous chili, cooking up some BBQ, and setting out a SLIP'N'SLIDE. Wrapping up the whole day with a night movie on the lawn.
Come out, be blessed by good food, good friends and good music.
May 15th. 2pm. My casa.


EXCITING DAY. Oh man.
:)
And so much more to come...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment