My Mission Trip to France=$3800

I have raised $3,857.00 to date. My support raising is complete! Thank you!

Friday, August 21, 2009

preparation

T-minus FIVE DAYS!
Here are some things I am enjoying while preparing:

Listening to Parisian Radio Nova. Window shopping Spanish clothing. All so yummy.

Cuz i want to know what people are wearing over there (and how to fulfill my dream of being on the Sartorialist!).

Praying for the dollar to be worth more than the Euro come one week...too bold? hey, could happen.

Also, I bought this yesterday:
<---

Sarah Tilley bought the same one for her stay in Spain. We believe they will be best friends. We're gonna make a documentary about the love they share and record the moment they reencounter each other (in Barcelona!). Names coming soon.

It's the best duffle ever; it has built in backpack straps. Baller. Today's job will be filling it.
Oy. Crazy.

Kaitlyn Suveg moves in tomorrow. I want to be packed and ready for the trip before this.
Crazy!

Exciting Sunday in store. Join in on what's happening:
You know you want to!

Something I'm excited about for NY:

Okay. Enough links.
I made chocochip banana bread last night. Breakfast brigade kids enjoyed some. I shall enjoy some too. Off I go...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe our lives are changing so much come next week... This is such a cute little blog. I can't wait to follow your travels across Europe. :)

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete